It’s been a busy week, and by the looks of it, it’s also going to be a busy weekend for me! I have a million to-do lists, emails and meeting preparations so I thought I’d take it easy with the blog this week.
I’m very happy to share that I have been nominated for a sunshine blogger award by my wonderful friend, nadimame, who is so nice and supportive – please show her blog some love! ♡
Sunshine blogger award rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 different questions
- List the rules, display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and notify your nominees
Before I get to my nominees, I’m going to answer my 11 questions:
1. What is your favourite weather/season?
Autumn! I love temperate weather – not too hot and not too cold.
2. Problem fixer or maker?
Definitely a problem-fixer. My friends always ask me for advice and I try my best to help. If I do ever cause a problem, I am very eager to fix it as soon as possible!
3. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
It really annoys me when people are constantly late, it just shows a lack of respect for other people’s time. The trouble is, I have multiple friends who are ‘always late’ kind of people so I am constantly annoyed at my friends haha.
4. What takes up too much of your time?
Scrolling through social media. I really spend way too much time endlessly scrolling on Twitter. It’s just a waste of time, but it’s a bad habit that I’m having a hard time trying to shake.
5. What is your favourite book?
Honestly, I don’t think I have a favourite book. I enjoy reading, but I don’t ever love a book enough to read it more than once. But there are some books that I remember being so good that I wasn’t able to put them down; The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness and Looking for Alaska by John Green.
6. What is the best thing that you could afford to give someone?
Not that much. I am a typical student with no money, but I am always willing to offer my time to people which is more valuable than anything you can buy.
7. What kind of art do you enjoy most?
If you’re referring to drawing and painting, I am terrible at art, always have been, but I enjoy looking at abstract art. In the broader sense of visual arts, I adore photography and film.
8. If you are given more free time, what would you do with it?
Probably sleep. I am always tired and I have no idea why! I want to sleep, so I can feel more awake and then have a more productive day.
9. What was the best compliment you’ve ever received?
Honestly, I can’t for the life of me remember any compliment that anyone has ever given me, but ironically, I remember negative things that people say about me. hmm. A lot of my friends say that I’m a very self-assured person, which is a nice characteristic to have.
10. What is something you will NEVER do again?
These type of questions are so hard to answer. hmmm. I will NEVER watch a horror film again. The last time I watched a horror film was at a sleepover 7 years ago and we watched A Nightmare on Elm Street. I don’t find it enjoyable and I do not like to purposely frighten myself.
11. What is your favourite perfume?
Currently, I have been loving Miss Dior by Dior. My favourite kind of scents are floral with a hint of sweetness.
Time for the nominees! I nominate:
Here are your 11 questions:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your most vivid childhood memory?
- You’re on a plane on the way to your dream travel destination. Where are you landing?
- Who is your favourite fictional character? (books, tv or film)
- What is your favourite smell?
- If you could change your name, would you? And what would you change your name to?
- What is your favourite cuisine?
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- What is your zodiac sign?
- What are three things that make you really happy?
- How do you spend your free time?
Thanks again to nadimame for the nomination! I really love answering questions and showing appreciation for other bloggers so please go check out all my nominees and their fantastic blogs!
follow me on twitter: @notesatdusk